Ad

7/15/17

Just A Few Indie Games

If you know me well enough, you know that I LOVE indie games, and itch.io is practically my life source. So, since I love them, indie games might as well be a blogging topic for me. I will list a few of my favorites and add a little description, so you can see if you want to try them out for yourselves.

Chook & Sosig: A cute game made by Tookipalooki about a cat with abnormally long arms named Sosig, a ghost chicken named Chook, and a cow. You can go on a few wacky adventures together, like to a haunted house to solve a few mysteries or to a pretty forest of lanterns to discover a part of Chook's past. Very short, you can complete it in less than an hour, and a good game if you are just looking for something to do.

Sacramento: A game by Dziff where you get to explore beautiful purple watercolor landscape, filled with plants and flamingos! From flying fish to giant flowers, you get a limited amount of time to explore this world full of pinks and purples. I defiantly recommend this if you enjoy the art in games.

Undertale: A very popular game created by Toby Fox. This game is heavily story based, so I will try not to go too in depth as to not spoil it. You are a child that has fallen down a large hole in Mount Ebott, and have been greeted by some friendly (and not so friendly) monsters that guide you through your journey. As I said, this game is HEAVILY story based with a few battles here and there, and takes several hours to complete, and that's just if you want to conquer one of the many endings.

Mad Father: A horror game created by GameShed about a young girl who makes the mistake of leaving the comfort of her bedroom on the anniversary of her mother's death. She teams up with a mysterious sales man and another child, until she learns about her fathers secret. She fights against her fathers "test subjects" as she ponders weather she should remain loyal to her father after the crimes he has committed. This game is also heavily story based and takes several hours to complete. (Warning: gore and death)

If you want more recommendations, tell me in the comments! I have about a thousand at the top of my head that I would like to share, but I also don't want this post to be too long. Anyway, thanks for reading and hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment